Friday, July 8, 2011

Guest blogger GRR Richards

Good morning and Happy Friday! Today I have privileged to have author GRR Richards as my guest. I have to say he has a unique sense of humor in his writing that I appreciate, and a unique perspective of the world. Today he is going to talk to us about  - are you ready for this? - cock cages! And no, he's not talking about roosters! So, while we get situated in our deck chairs, I'll let him take it away. What would you like to drink, GR?






"What is the Purpose of a Cock Cage?"

A reader recently reached my website by typing the question above ("What is the Purpose of a Cock Cage?") into a search engine.  Well, that's a good question.  I'm sure that searcher reached my website because there is mention somewhere around there of a Cock Cage mini-antho I contributed to (it's called Toy Box: Cage, but more on that later) but I'm not sure they got the answer they were looking for.

So, here it is.  
What is the Purpose of a Cock Cage?

A cock cage is a male chastity device, much like the chastity belts we've heard of and perhaps even seen--even if it was just in Robin Hood: Men in Tights.  Why would anybody use one today?  Well, a Dom or Domme can use it to keep his or her submissive in check.  Depending on the model and fit of the cage you get, it does a damn fine job of preventing erections.  What does that mean in a relational sense?  It means a Dom/me gets to control the sub's physical state of arousal at all times.

Lock up your man's cock, go away for the weekend, and know he won't be screwing around on you?  Is that the point?

Well...kinda sorta I suppose...but between a high-functioning Dom/me and sub, the point is probably more complex.  Ideally (hopefully?) the couple has a fundamental bond and trust that, within the framework of their relationship, the sub will be faithful to his Master or Mistress.  In that setting, the cock cage represents the Dom/me's ownership of the sub--of his cock, his erections, and his ejaculations.  The Dom/me controls when, if, and how these will take place and there's nothing the sub can do about it because...well, Capital-D holds the key, right?

Just as the Dom/me is the sub's Master or Mistress, He or She is also Master or Mistress of his arousal.  The cock cage serves that purpose. It can also serve as an instrument of humiliation, etc. And, yes, I know I haven't covered every point, so if there's anything an old hand would like to add, subtract, correct, divide, multiply...please do comment!

As I mentioned before, there is a mini-antho all about cock cages you might want to check out.  Here's the blurb and buy link:


edited by M. Rode with stories by Mychael Black, Sean Michael and G.R. Richards

Can a cage for your cock be sexy? We think so, and so do the men in these stories. Mychael Black brings us Control, where Andy Richmond is heading back home to Huntsville, Alabama, and he has mixed feelings about it. His best friend, Dylan Marsh, lives there still, but they haven't spoken in a long time. When Andy arrives at his mother's house, he gets the shock of his life. Will the "new" Dylan be everything Andy's dreamed about?

In The Feel of Steel by G.R. Richards, Big Boy’s sub has transferred full ownership of his erections and ejaculations to his beloved Master. As a reward for good behavior, Big Boy has a treat for the devoted boy. This Friday night, after their weekly release, they will make the switch from an ugly old plastic cock cage to a shiny new cock lock made from form-fitting steel. Lastly, Billy and Tanny are back for Tanny and the Cage, A Hammer Story by Sean Michael. Both Billy and Montana have been busy lately, focusing on things outside of their relationship, and it's led to disaster. Can they find themselves and each other again in the tools and toys of their relationship?



Guys growl for G.R. Richards Erotica

http://grrichards.webs.com
http://twitter.com/GRRerotica

Thanks for joining me here today, GR! While we relax and enjoy our drinks and this lovely view, feel free to leave any comments and questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

♥ Julie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that angle.

    I may have to use that in my Binding Justice story, eh?

    Sounds interesting and a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should play with that a bit, and see what develops! :)

    ReplyDelete