Monday, April 8, 2013

More good news

I intended to post this morning, but I received an unexpected call from my temp agency, at 7:40, as I was just getting on the computer, asking if I wanted to work for two weeks. Of course I said yes. The job is from 7 to 3:30, and they want you there today, she says. Well, needless to say I couldn't get there at 7, but I made it by 9 and all was well. I'm working for an elevator inspection service, looking up zip codes to put in their database. Not hard at all lol

In other news, Revelations got a 5 angel review from Fallen Angels!  I am beyond excited!




"I will always remember this book!"


An awesome review of Revelations from Theresa at Fallen Angels Review! I'm on Cloud Nine and jumping for joy!


http://fallenangelreviews.com/2013/March/teresa-revelations.htm#.UWHKPKKBg-A



Check it out!

Gotta catch up with editing now, since I was gone all day!

Until next time, take care!

♥ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment