- 1) You’re marooned on a small island with one person and one item of your choice—who is that person and what item do you have?
- Oh man.. it’s a tie between Bear Grylls to you know… keep me alive… and Daniel Craig because, beach - and man/woman cannot live by bread alone. (sorry Bear). So maybe Daniel is my item? Yeah. That works.
- 2) Which musical would you say best exemplifies your life – and which character in that musical are you?
- Hair. Because I have a lot of it. And Berger. I grew up in my uncle’s old army jacket and irreverent humor and fuck off and then stepping up because you can when someone else shouldn’t.
- 3) Take these three words and give me a 100 word or less scene using them: galaxy, jet, cream
- I smoothed a glob of Galaxy Jet Cream across my face, feeling the tingle dissolve the micro beard I’d grown since this morning. You like your man smooth, the skin silky, the muscles hard. Who am I to deny you? You’re already in my bed and I don’t even have to look to know you’re stroking your fingers across my thousand thread count sheets, your hazel eyes closed as you fantasize about what I will do when I slide next to you, will I run my fingers over your chest, tease your lobe with my teeth, or just run my tongue only your hard throbbing…
- 4) You’ve just been let loose in the world of fiction, with permission to do anything you want. What’s the first thing you do and why?
- I’ve sort of tempered my enthusiasm for this concept after reading the Inkheart series, however I would love to live in a world where there were shifters…I think I’d go and find myself some elegant big cat shifter and make myself at home.
- 5) What is your idea of how to spend romantic time with your significant other?
- Honestly, a nice long road trip - it’s just the two of us without the busyness of real life. We spend all our time bonding and reconnecting - it’s a great way to remember why we got together in the first place.
- 6) When you start a new story, do you begin with a character, or a plot?
- I actually start with the first two or three lines of a scene - it could be dialog or character - whatever pops into my head… capturing those words and phrases on paper before they dissipate is a game changer when it comes to my writing.
- 7) If they were to make the story of your life into a movie, who should play you?
- Bugs Bunny. Seriously he can do it all. And his snark is brilliant. I want him.
- 8) Who’s your favorite horror villain and why?
- Cruela de Vil. She was always such a stylish dresser.
- 9) Do you have an historical crush and if so, who is it?
- Mr. Darcy, Mr. Darcy, Mr. Darcy.
- 10) Is there a story that you’d like to tell but you think the world isn’t ready to receive it?
- Yes, but if I told you I’d have to kill you. (I’m assuming this is the answer you usually get, though it’s a hint nonetheless.)
Book Name: 6 Days to Get Lucky
Series: A Nick Valentine Story
Series should be read in order for maximum enjoyment
Release Date: March 2, 2016
Mixologist Nick Valentine never thought love was in the cards, but after a scorching Valentine’s Day kiss from bouncer Davis “FatBoy” Newman, he’s beginning to think it’s possible. After four weeks of dry spell, Nick’s losing patience—it’s time FatBoy stop acting the gentleman and just throw him over the bar or Nick may just change his mind.
All FatBoy wants is a shot at winning Nick’s heart. As long as meddling bosses, an Irish hurling team and a bar riot don’t ruin his chances forever, he might just get lucky and take the man of his dreams, home.
Pages or Words: 72,000 words
Categories: Contemporary, Gay Fiction, Humor, M/M Romance, Romance
Reaching across the empty bed next to me, I rode out the last waves of my dream alone. I could still feel his phantom kiss on my lips and the sensation of a hand stroking along my thigh.
The rest of it was just a blur of emotions and sticky residue on my sheets—though I could guess at it without much effort. FatBoy Newman had been a specter haunting me at work so it was no great leap to assume he’d shouldered his way into my dreams as well.
In fact, he was at the root of my problem: I’d been having a hell of a dry spell.
Four weeks of near misses had done nothing but stoke my bad mood and turn my balls a lovely shade of indigo that matched my jeans…
Four weeks of dashed hopes…
Four weeks since the most romantic kiss of my life…
Four weeks of nothing.
Fuck the South and its mythology of the Southern Gentleman—if FatBoy Newman didn’t stop treating me like a delicate flower and throw me up against a wall soon, I was going to explode.
It was six days until St. Patrick’s Day, and FatBoy had until then to make his move, or I was moving on.
Buy the book:
Meet the author:
LE Franks lives in the SF Bay area and writes M/M Romance in a unique mix of humor and drama with enough suspense to produce fast paced stories filled with emotion and passion and featuring characters that are quirky and complicated and sometimes a little bit dark. LE Franks is a best selling author and finalist for 2013 & 2014 Rainbow Awards. Her books are available through her publishers at MLR Press, Dreamspinner Press and Wilde City Press and Pride Publishing and online bookstores.
Where to find the author:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/LEFranksAuthor/
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7152228.L_E_Franks
Publisher: Wilde City Press
Cover Artist: Wilde City Press
Tour Dates & Stops:
Molly Lolly, Happily Ever Chapter, Bayou Book Junkie, Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words, All I Want and More Books, BFD Book Blog, The Hat Party, A.M. Leibowitz, Outrageous Heroes, Wicked Faerie's Tales and Reviews, Alpha Book Club, EE Montgomery, MM Good Book Reviews, Havan Fellows, Two Chicks Obsessed With Books and Eye Candy, V's Reads, Inked Rainbow Reads
Rafflecopter Prize: 6 Days to Valentine e-booka Rafflecopter giveaway