Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Briefs: Rose and Thorne 6 #19 (4.5)

 Good morning and Happy Hump Day ! If it's Wednesday, then it must be time for more flash fiction from the Wednesday Briefers! We're a group of authors who bring you our finest flash fiction every week, 500 to 1000 words, inspired by one of our prompts. 

Vinnie and Ethan bid Uncle Benny good night, then head to their room. Suddenly, Vinnie isn't as tired as he thought he was. See what's going on with the boys in this week's chapter of Rose and Thorne 6. Don't forget to visit the other Briefers and see what's up with them. Their links follow my tale! Enjoy!

Rose and Thorne 6 #19 (4.5)

“I will,” I promised which I followed with a contented purr as Ethan’s hand slid along my growing length. “After we’re done.”

“Done with what?” he returned just before he brushed his lips across my cheek, his breath oh so warm against my flesh, his grip tightening just a little.

My breath hitched before I replied, “You know what,” in the most seductive voice I could muster.

“I might be able to guess,” he said in a breathy whisper just before he unexpectedly slipped to his knees and took me into his mouth. Whatever rejoinder I’d been about to make was instantly forgotten, thinking having become entirely optional. The most I could produce at that moment was a throaty moan, but I sure gave that all I had to give.

As Ethan helped me step out of my pants, never releasing his hold on me, my fingers found purchase in his beautiful blond hair. Once my clothes were out of the way, he reached around me with one free hand and began to stroke my bare ass. Damn, this was so very glorious, to be here with Ethan like this. And to think this man was mine… all mine.

Without warning, Ethan suddenly began to rise. I let out a moan of pure disappointment. Where did he think he was going? Talk about bad timing.

“Shh, shh,” he soothed with a gentle shush just before he lapped his tongue across my hyper-sensitive lips. “Just moving to the bed so you can be more comfortable.”

That was Ethan all over, always concerned with my welfare. Under such caring circumstances, how could I object to a brief intermission? I couldn’t. Besides, that pause would give me a chance to take a breath and regain control of myself. I’d been far too close to my climax for my taste and had been loath to end my pleasure so quickly. Besides, then we would be in a much better position for the second part of my plans to commence—namely to have Ethan fuck the ever-loving shit out of me. No offense to his sister, but having her in the house had not been very beneficial to either one of our libidos, not to mention her having a curious and mobile child who might pop up unexpectedly when we least expected it… not exactly a recipe for romance in anyone’s cookbook. If that sounds like I’m complaining about her being there, I’m not, just for the record. I was really glad she and little Alex came to visit.

I settled myself in the middle of the bed which, while not entirely conducive to a good night’s sleep, was more than adequate to our current needs. Ethan, taking advantage of this small break in the action, was quickly shucking out of his own clothes. I laced my fingers behind my head and simply enjoyed the show. Have I ever mentioned how sexy and beautiful Ethan Thorne is? Surely I have, I know it. Maybe a hundred times, if not more. Well, he is. Even after five years, I found him to be the most desirable man I’d ever seen, and I was amazed all over again that he was with someone like me.

No, not someone like me. Exactly me. Vincenzo Delarosa. Aka the luckiest man who ever was.

Now completely naked and entirely delectable, Ethan dropped onto the bed between my spread legs. He began to stroke my inner thighs with a light touch of his fingers. My legs were relatively hairless. I’d recently begun shaving them on a regular basis. Or I should say Ethan had—he had a  masterful touch with a straight razor that was a definite turn-on. I told myself it was easier to keep my limbs shaven in case I was called upon to don a pair of panty hose in the course of some investigation, but the truth was, I liked to watch Ethan do it, and I liked the way it felt. Who knew?

Ethan leaned down and kissed one of my knees. I’d always been self-conscious of my body, and considered my knees to be plain ugly. But Ethan thought every inch of me was sexy, and didn’t hesitate to remind me of that a million times, so who was I to argue with the man?

“What strong legs you have,” he murmured, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“The better to hold on to you, my dear,” I quipped.

“I like the way you put that,” he said. Before I could think of another witticism, he had taken me into his mouth once more and I was content to simply exist in the moment, savoring his touch.

I arched up into his touch, gripping the sheets tightly, my toes curling as he tongued me with masterful precision. His mouth was my haven, my safe place, and my paradise, and I had never felt so loved in my life. I could have stayed there forever, even though that was not a physical possibility, but metaphorically.

Sometimes when we made love, I heard music play in the back of my mind, a melodious accompaniment to our love. Sometimes classical, sometimes soft rock. Relaxing and yet stimulating at the same time. This time was no exception. As Ethan continued to suck the life out of me through my dick, the music began to swell as well, but then took an unexpectedly jarring turn.  As of alarm bells buzzing a sinister warning.

What the hell?

I was jarred from my pleasant reverie by the sound of banging on the bedroom door. At the same moment, Ethan sprang up and reached for my hand.

“Vinnie, that’s the fire alarm.”

Oh shit, now what?

 to be continued

Go see what's up with the other Briefers!

Cia Nordwell

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment