Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday Briefs: Rose and Thorne 6 #18 (4.4)

 Good morning and Happy Hump Day ! If it's Wednesday, then it must be time for more flash fiction from the Wednesday Briefers! We're a group of authors who bring you our finest flash fiction every week, 500 to 1000 words, inspired by one of our prompts. 

Vinnie and Ethan have enjoyed their time with Uncle Benny but it's getting late and everyone's tired. But maybe Vinnie isn't as tired as he seems. What does he have in mind? See what's up in this week's chapter of Rose and Thorne. Don't forget to visit the other Briefers and see what's up with them! Their links follow my tale! Enjoy!

Rose and Thorne 6 #18 (4.4)

All good things must come to an end—or at least I’ve found that to be the case in my experience with life so far—and so it was with our evening with Benny. Luckily we didn’t have to get up too early the next day, as our flight to Atlanta didn’t leave until sometime late morning. But when Benny began to yawn, despite his best efforts to hide it, we realized we should probably call it a night. Okay, maybe I yawned a bit myself, although I wasn’t about to admit to being tired. I didn’t have to, though. Ethan knew me too well to even listen to my protestations that I was wide awake and fine. He also vetoed my suggestion of more coffee with a chuckle and a shake of his pretty head. I knew better than to argue with that.

After a quick check of Benny’s room, for safety’s sake, we bid him good night.

“Good night guys,” he said with a pronounced wink. “Oh, and just so you know, I sleep like a log. Dead to the world. Can’t hear a thing once I’m out.” He winked again as he closed his door behind us.

Did he mean what I thought he did? Or was I reading too much into his words? Ethan made no comment so I shrugged it off as me having a dirty mind.

We made a final inspection of the suite, made sure all was well then headed to our room.  I let Ethan enter the room first, not because I thought there was anything to fear but because I enjoyed the view from behind too much not to appreciate it every chance I got. So sue me. He has a fine ass, what can I say?

Admiring that fine ass was giving me other ideas. Maybe I wasn’t as tired as I thought I was. I softly closed the door behind me, then turned to find Ethan giving me a bemused glance as he finished checking the room.

“What?” I feigned innocence. Probably not too well, I admit.

“I see that gleam in your eye, even from here. Don’t even think about it.”

“Wow, what good eyes you have said Little Red Riding Hood to the wolf. And from all the way across the room.” I kept my own eyes trained on Ethan as I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it onto the chair on my side of the bed.

“That’s what big eyes you have,” Ethan corrected me with a knowing smile. He reached for our suitcase, probably intending to pull out his sleep shirt and shorts, but I had other ideas. I grabbed for it first and succeeded in hefting it to the floor. He’d have to come around the bed to access it now, and I could easily intercept his sleep intentions and change them to something more agreeable.

“Vinnie, what are you up to?” His words were suspicious but his tone was anything but as he sashayed his way toward me, his supple hips beckoning to me with every step he took. His mouth might say no but his body was screaming yes and I could feel mine responding to the overt invitation.

“If you can’t tell that, I must be doing something wrong,” I quipped as I toed my shoes off and kicked them out of the way. Then I slowly and seductively unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs to the floor where I could step out of them.

“Looks like little Vinnie isn’t as tired as big Vinnie,” Ethan jested, to my chagrin.

“Don’t call him that. He’s not little.” Even I could hear how defensive I sounded. I knew Ethan meant no harm, he always said that. But sometimes I just took his banter the wrong way, especially when I was trying to get him to make love to me.

Yes, I have a somewhat fragile ego. I admit it.

“You should be getting your rest,” Ethan admonished me, but his words were belied by his actions as he stepped closer to me and wrapped his hands around my hardening cock. Mixed message much?

 to be continued

Now go see what's up with the other Briefers!

Cia Nordwell

 


No comments:

Post a Comment