- You’re marooned on a small island with one person and one item of your choice—who is that person and what item do you have? Ian Somerhalder and the Big Book of Kuma Sutra.
- Which musical would you say best exemplifies your life – and which character in that musical are you? Unfortunately, I can’t answer this question. I went on the internet and researched musicals and realized I haven’t seen very many of them. But I love pretty much all of what Andrew Lloyd Weber has done. But I don’t think any of them resemble me or my life at all! LOL!. That’s probably a good thing.
- Take these three words and give me a 100 word or less scene using them: galaxy, jet, cream
Jace is owner of the Galaxy Club, a secret establishment which, to those who can pay the price, grants your every desire, no matter what that is. Anything. From an exotic cream made only from the milk of the rare nocturnal Flog to a ride around the world on a private luxury jet to an actual ticket to Mars. Really. How? Jace has a talent. He can enter your mind and give you memories. Real memories. As if the events he inserts were actually experienced.
But what happens when one of those minds Jace enters wants something he can’t give?
- You’ve just been let loose in the world of fiction, with permission to do anything you want. What’s the first thing you do and why? Pilot of Millennium Falcon of course and right next to Hans Solo! I mean, Hans Solo! Need I say more?
- What is your idea of how to spend romantic time with your significant other? I love the Art of Romance, anticipating the needs of the other and providing for them long before the other even knew there was a need. Light snacks instead of dinner, nothing to weigh you down. Soft music, nothing too distracting. A bubble bath if the tub is big enough…and even if it’s not. Wine, a body rub and then…well, other activities. I think this quote is about as romantic as it gets:
"If you were a book I’d lick my fingers and flip your pages, until your spine creased and you lay spent, with nothing else to offer. Then, I’d cup you in my palms and read you again."
- When you start a new story, do you begin with a character, or a plot? Only the story will tell me. I know it sounds hokey but I give the story all kinds of prompts so it can tell me where to start.
- If they were to make the story of your life into a movie, who should play you? Patricia Richardson because I have been told I look like her. J
- Who’s your favorite horror villain and why? Stephen King’s “IT”. But only in the clown form. I was extremely disappointed in what it turned into at the end although that honestly should have scared the bee-gee-bees out of me. It fell flat for me. But, yeah, the clown? Way creepy.
- Do you have an historical crush and if so, who is it? Rhett Butler. But if he has to be real then it would be Clark Gable.
- Is there a story that you’d like to tell but you think the world isn’t ready to receive it? Nope. No sensor. No stops. I write whatever comes to my head. :)
Book Name: Then Sawyer Happened
Release Date: March 8, 2016
So Trace heads for Texas and Riven Creek Ranch, the horse farm his aunt Lois owns. But hours before he arrives, Lois is in a terrible car accident that nearly takes her life, and Trace finds himself in charge of the ranch kitchen. Sounds simple enough and it's the least he can do for his recuperating aunt.
Then Sawyer happens.
Sawyer is his aunt's big, beautiful, muscle bound, incredibly sexy ranch manager. Someone who has no clue Trace is gay. And meeting the big man should have been okay, except it was in the middle of his aunt's kitchen at five in the morning and Trace was nearly naked. Embarrassing? Yep. But the very next day Trace proceeded to ramp up his embarrassment by quantum leaps when he nearly sets his aunt's house on fire and the brooding Sawyer has to come to the rescue.
Seems like Trace's "luck" followed him.
Pages or Words: 60,000 words
Categories: Contemporary, Crime Fiction, Erotica, Fiction, Gay Fiction, Humor, M/M Romance, Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Western/Cowboy
“Sawyer! Damn. You scared me.” Trace fell back against the freezer suddenly feeling light headed. He took in the big body blocking any escape he had and his cock twitched as if it liked the idea there was no way out. “I didn’t hear you… behind me.”
“I saw your car in the driveway. How’s Lois?”
Trace shook his head in an attempt to clear it. “She’s awake and very alert… but…” But someone wants her dead. Who? Someone on this ranch? Could it be Sawyer? I trust him with my life… That’s what she said.
Trace looked up into hard cold eyes. The question was genuine. He cared about the condition of his aunt. But what condition did he care her to be in? “Nothing… just… well… I guess you’re going to have to know… I mean…” Damn, he had to stop acting like a horny teenager in front of this man. “Let me… I’m going to make coffee…”
“It’s made. The big insulated urn on the counter is full. Just made it about a half hour ago so it’s fine.”
“Oh. Good. Let’s sit down. I need to sit down.” Trace took a few steps forward which brought him right in front of the cowboy. He expected Sawyer to move, to back up, but he didn’t. Then Trace did the unthinkable. His body reacted on its own as he put his hand on the big man’s chest and pushed. There would have been no way on God’s green earth he would have been able to physically move the cowboy without his express permission, not to mention help. But Trace’s brain seemed to totally malfunction in this man’s presence.
And, as expected, being pushed in any direction was never going to work for Sawyer. Sawyer grabbed his wrist, twisted it tight behind Trace, which brought Trace up solid, against Sawyer’s hard body, chest to chest. Being several inches taller, Sawyer glared down into Trace’s shocked face, a smoldering look in his eyes. Trace could feel Sawyer’s hot breath on his face, sense the man’s tense muscles from his pecs down through his thighs…
Buy the book:
Meet the author:
Hurri Cosmo lives in Minnesota where she holds tight to the idea that there, where it’s cold a good part of the year, she won’t age as fast. Yep, she avoids the truth as much as she avoids mirrors. But one of the reasons she loves writing is reality doesn’t always offer up a “happily ever after” and being able to take control of that is a powerful lure. Being a happy ending junkie, writing just makes them easier to find. Oh, she doesn’t mind “real life” and she does try to at least keep it in mind when she writes her stories, but she truly loves creating a wonderful couple, knowing they will fall in love and have their HEA. Every - single - time. And, of course, that is exactly the reason she loves reading this genre, too. Give her a glass of red wine, some dark chocolate, and her computer, whether she is reading or writing, and she will entertain herself for hours. The fact she actually gets paid to do it is Snickers bars on the frosting on the cake.
Where to find the author:
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6466687.Hurri_Cosmo
Publisher: Dark Hollows Press
Cover Artist: Eden Connors
Tour Dates & Stops:
Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents, Two Chicks Obsessed With Books and Eye Candy, Bonkers About Books, Book Lovers 4Ever
Rafflecopter Prize: Gift Card – 5 $10 AllRomance gift cardsa Rafflecopter giveaway