1) You’re marooned on a small island with one person and one item of your choice—who is that person and what item do you have? I'd always want to be marooned with my Hubby, and I suppose our item would be a kettle to boil water in. ::shrugs:: I'm more of a practical thinker in those types of situations. LOL
2) Which musical would you say best exemplifies your life – and which character in that musical are you? "The Sound of Music" has always spoken to me - because the plain woman without all the money ends up with the handsome man.
3) Take these three words and give me a 100 word or less scenario using them: park, powered, horrendously
"This placed is horrendously overpriced for a simple state park," Max grumbled as he wheeled his Jeep into the park entrance.
"Yeah, but you know you're going to love it once we get inside," Julian purred. He rubbed one hand along the inside of Max's thigh and waggled the battery-powered dildo in the air with his other hand.
4) You’ve just been let loose in the world of fiction, with permission to do anyone you want. Who do you fuck first and why? Do movies count? Because the immediate answer is Gerard Butler's version of King Leonidas I in 300. And do I really have to explain that? I mean…just…look at him!
5) What is your idea of how to spend romantic time with your significant other? Long drives to nowhere, taking pictures of random things we find along the way.
6) When you start a new story, do you begin with a character, or a plot? It depends. I've done it both ways, actually. No pun intended!
7) If they were to make the story of your life into a movie, who should play you? Well, when I was living as a woman, people constantly said I looked like Janeane Garofalo. I dunno if she'd be on board with playing an ftm though. LOL
8) Who’s your favorite horror villain and why? Pinhead from Hellraiser. Why? Because he's sexy as hell, and really, he's not a bad guy - he's just doing his job, after all.
9) Do you have an historical crush and if so, who is it? Not really. History wasn't ever my thing.
10) Is there a story that you’d like to tell but you think the world isn’t ready to receive it? I had an idea for a zombie romance story the other day, with the living main character as a necrophiliac who gets off on how gross and decayed the zombies are. Yeah…that probably won't ever see the light of day! LMAO
Wow, some very interesting answers there! Why don't you tell us a little bit about Relearning the Ropes?
When his good friend Julius dies unexpectedly, Marcus finds himself saddled with a new submissive–Charlie. But Charlie comes with a history, and more pain and need than Marcus has ever encountered. Marcus knows he loves Charlie, and Charlie loves him, but Marcus must set aside his old theories about BDSM and relearn the ropes if he wants to be the Dom—and the lover—they both need.
Charlie pushed his breakfast around on his plate, tapping his fork against the edge of the white china and frowning.
"Is there a problem with your eggs?" Marcus asked. He’d followed Julius’s recipe exactly, right down to the Roma tomatoes and fresh parsley. Since Julius’s death, Marcus had tried hard to keep life normal for Charlie—to show him that nothing had changed. God knew Charlie had been abandoned—physically and emotionally—too much in his life. The fact that Marcus and Julius were polar opposites when it came to how they treated their subs had been jarring enough.
Marcus had painstakingly cataloged the contents of Julius’s food cupboard and stocked his own with the same items, going across town for some things. He had even gone so far as to bring some of Julius’s art pieces to his house so Charlie would have something familiar to look at, though he had to admit, he hated the brightly colored, chaotic abstract pieces. Although more than a few other Doms had warned Marcus that keeping things status quo was the wrong tactic.
"No." Charlie shook his head quickly. "They’re perfect. Thank you for cooking them."
Marcus nodded. Cooking. Another thing he’d had to learn. They’d realized quickly that, unlike Marcus, Charlie’s temperamental stomach simply couldn’t handle eating out for every meal. If Marcus didn’t want Charlie to starve, one of them needed to cook, and Charlie was far too timid and scatterbrained in the kitchen.
"May I speak to you man-to-man, not sub to Dom for a minute, please?" Charlie asked.
Man-to-man. A phrase Charlie had picked up from Julius. "You may."
BUY LINK: http://www.breathlesspress.org/Book/359
A Southern transplant who has retained none of his accent but all of his charm, DC Juris is an out and proud transgender bisexual living in Upstate New York with his husband, four dogs, three cats, and a menagerie of Halloween props just creepy enough to keep people guessing about his sanity. He's still hopelessly single when it comes to the woman in his life, and he'll gladly entertain offers or applications for the position! In the rare event that he's not writing, DC can be found surfing the internet for random research, killing things on his Xbox, reading, taking pictures of the world around him, or playing Farmville, to which he admits a complete and totally blissful addiction. You can keep up with him at www.facebook.com/dcjuris, or www.dcjuris.com.
Have any questions for DC? Any comments? He'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by, Daniel, it's been a pleasure. Come back any time. We're just going to relax here for a bit with our drinks, stop by and say hello!
Until next time, take care!