1) You’re marooned on a small island with one person and one item of your choice—who is that person and
2) Which musical would you say best exemplifies your life – and which character in that musical are you? – Brigadoon, not really because it exemplifies my life since
3) Take these three words and give me a 100 word or less scenario using them: night, union, minute – Just one minute longer was all she needed to get the door unlocked before the security guard made his next round. On her knees, she worked the tumbler, trying desperately not to think of the night that lay ahead of her. The lock clicked and she held her breath as the plank of thick wood swung open. She stood, grabbing her bag and stepped inside, shutting the door silently behind her. She crept down the hall, hating the relationship she was about to destroy. Her sister was so happy, assuming the man she loved and the union their marriage would create would breed love and happiness. She was wrong, so very wrong.
4) You’ve just been let loose in the world of fiction, with permission to make love to anyone you want. Who do
5) What is your idea of how to spend romantic time with your significant other? – Downtime at home, though that sounds really boring but we’re so busy and work such long hours it’s really nice and unfortunately pretty rare. Or on the beach. Man I love the beach.
6) When you start a new story, do you begin with a character, or a plot? – Wow that’s actually a really hard question to answer. I’m going to say plot but it’s normally more like one of the pivotal scenes. I get a flash of a scene so I’ll write it down. Sometimes it’s just something that goes in my “Great Scenes” file and I’ll pick and choose from there when I’m writing. And other times when I can’t stop thinking about an idea the characters will start knocking on my frontal cortex, will NOT leave me alone so I’ll start outlining the next day. With my book series though I tend to start with the character. It’s quite dependent on what I’m working on. Love writing!
8) Who’s your favorite horror villain and why? – Freddy Krueger, hands down. He’s scary physically, iconic
9) Do you have an historical crush and if so, who is it? – Heaven’s no!!! Historicals and I don’t get along real well. They give me a rash. So no man with long hair and an outfit that takes longer to put on then my wardrobe is remotely attractive to me. Especially if he hasn’t bathed in a week, smells nasty and the invention of the electric toothbrush is eons away. Nasty!
10) Is there a story that you’d like to tell but you think the world isn’t ready to receive it? – Absolutely yes. I have a LOT of story ideas and even some things freak me out a bit to think of, much less flesh them out into characters with a full-fledged plotline. But I push my own boundaries all the time so you never know!
by Jennifer Kacey
Members Only, Book Two
A three-lettered word that means different things to many people. Pictures and words that might stand as a reminder of love, loss, rebellion, or camaraderie. For Haleigh Grace, it meant freedom.
Walking through the doors of the tattoo parlor, Inkfluence, marked the start of taking her life back. Making it what she wanted it to be. No one was going to tell her she couldn’t. Not ever again.
Little did she know that behind those doors stood Kyle Muse. He was her best friend, who had walked away years ago without a backwards glance. The one man she fantasized would someday be her knight in shining armor. The one she saved herself for.
But, he has a knight of his own. Tall, dark, and dangerously sexy, Scott Preston. The owner of the very shop Haleigh has an appointment with at midnight.
Feelings long buried rise to the surface and the three find themselves bound by more than just ink…
A Romantica® ménage BDSM erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
“You are the one who called a couple hours ago, right? All your questions concerned color tattoos from photographs?”
She knew he held back laughter but she remained quiet. It took all her willpower to maintain the mask of tranquility bred into her from birth. She glared at the pictures on the wall and took another sip of water, trying to get her temper under control. All she wanted to do was bark at him. She didn’t lose her temper—ever—and this man had already forced her to raise her voice. And less than an hour ago she had poked him.
What was next? Hollering in the street? A bar fight? Good gracious.
“Yes, that was me.”
“Then why are we discussing your nipples?”
She jacked her head to the side so fast the room spun, and her mouth fell open, making a little “o”. She actually had to fight a smile. He was flirting with her. He had moved closer still and she could see he had the tiniest of creases fanning out from his eyes as he smiled at her.
“Do you have no shame? Sitting there, talking so boldly in relation to my…my…” She gestured toward her breasts, unable to name the tight tips while he focused on them.
“Nipples,” he offered unapologetically. “The term you are searching for is nipples, and no, I don’t have an ounce of shame on me today. Must be fresh out. So why the third degree on tattoos and now all the chitchat about getting pierced?”
She didn’t answer right away. He raised his eyebrow expectantly. Explaining to him wasn’t something she particularly wanted to do, but she gazed up into his dark, amber-colored gaze and felt compelled to tell him the truth. Common sense took a rain check to a need deep inside her. Her parents always called her a people pleaser. It was a source of pride for them. She hadn’t admitted it before but it made her feel like a doormat.
AUTHOR Bio and Links:
Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.
Website - http://www.jenniferkacey.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.kacey.7
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JenniferKacey
Goodreads – http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6941549.Jennifer_Kacey
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/jenniferkacey/
Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Kacey/e/B00GXHUB30/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1392499139&sr=8-1
B&N - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/jennifer-kacey
Ellora’s Cave - http://www.ellorascave.com/haleigh-s-ink.html
a Rafflecopter giveaway