Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tease Me Thursday #5: His Prince Wore Pink Stilettos

Welcome to Week #5 of Tease Me Thursday. Today I'm going to tease you with a little bit of a story that was once on Dreamspinner but is going to appear in an upcoming anthology from new publisher Wayward Ink. I am proud to announce that I am also an editor there as well, so doing double duty. Enjoy! And don't forget to follow the link to the other participants of the hop!


His Prince Wore Pink Stilettos

It's the 70's and Michael is gay, but not out. There is a guy he's crushing on at school, but this guy has never noticed him. So on prom night, Michael figures it's better to work than to worry about getting a date. One of the checkers tells him a guy has come in, wearing a black skirt and pink high heels, so Michael decides to check him out, just to see what it's all about...


Okay, first things first. He was wearing a skirt—black and short—beneath which his long bare legs could be seen, smooth and muscled, and very shapely. The skirt accentuated the fact that he had a very cute ass, as well. The shirt he wore was a pale cream color, and bare midriff, so that I could see that his stomach was indeed flat. And upon his feet were a pair of very pink, very high stiletto heels. But it was obvious to me, from the first glance I got of him, that he was used to wearing them, as he steadily rocked back and forth, intent upon what he was doing, totally unaware of my presence. Or so I thought. I moved closer, trying not to be too obvious, my mission being to return the can of coffee in my hand to its proper home. But he must have heard me, for he turned his head...

...and oh my god, I found myself staring into the devastatingly beautiful face of Rob Marshall.

Whodathunkit?





2 comments:

  1. what a perfectly beautiful moment! I love Rob's comfort in the shoes. I'm so glad I found your blog in getting ready to review your "Revelations" for the Seductive Studs and Sirens blog hop this Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Revelations! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete