Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Sexy Saturday #6: Be My Human

Today's selection comes from a WIP that I'm writing with co-author M.A. Church. It's the sequel to our first story, Be My Alien, which is available at Dreamspinner Press, Amazon, and ARe. We're calling it Be My Human, and we're happy to say they're back - our boys, Reed and Taz - for more fun and adventure! This snippet is from the beginning. Enjoy!


Reed had Taz pressed against the door of their apartment, kissing him for all he was worth, when his cell went off. He recognized the little jangle that blared out of his phone as none other than his Mom’s ring tone. Talk about being cockblocked in a major way.

“Need to answer that,” Reed panted into Taz’s mouth.

“Okay.” Taz rubbed his body against Reed’s, his hands clutching at him.

“Shit, babe.” Reed grabbed Taz’s hands, managed to stop him from shredding one of his better silk shirts. Those claws of his were something else.

The phone stopped ringing and Reed shrugged. Some things were more important than a phone conversation, right? Just as he reached for Taz, the same damn song rang out again.

“Fuck!” Reed mumbled as he dug his cell out of his pants. “Just hold that thought, babe. This won’t take long.”


“I need,” Taz whimpered.


There's a whole bunch of other authors on this blog hop, so go see what they're up to here.

Until next time, take care!

♥ Julie

1 comment:

  1. What a great snippet. I love your titles and that cover is HOT!

    Thanks for being part of My Sexy Saturday. Hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete