Friday, September 21, 2012

Follow Friday #51/Book Blogger Hop #34

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Q: What hyped up book do you think was worth all the talk?

I heard a lot about Fifty Shades of Grey and my curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to try it. And I loved it! I know there are a lot of people who make fun of it. I think they're just jealous. 

Q:  What is one thing that your blog readers probably do not know about you?



I was once part of a local branch of a national singing organization called Up With People.




11 comments:

  1. Just hopping through *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. i don't know if I'd like 50 Shades, but I really do want to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower. LOL. You're funny! I loved 50 shades too, but I'm just SOOOOO tired of hearing about it. LOL
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic....I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Nice meeting you this week; have a great weekend,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story of Fifty Shades of Grey was just okay...I just couldn't get over the bad writing! Oh well, guess it just wasn't for me! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am right now in the middle of 50 shades, too early to comment but what I have read I have liked so far.

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julie

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this weekend. I hope all is good with you. Things are busy for me right now and not much time to write, but otherwise I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely need to catch up soon! It's been too long!

      Delete
  8. I've never heard of this one, but it sounds fascinating. I'm always looking for books outside my normal comfort zone!

    New follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there checked out your site! It's awesome. :)

    New Follower. My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete