Saturday, August 4, 2012

Snarky Saturday - a blog hop!

This marks my first participation in the newly revived Snarky Saturday Blog Hop! Hope you enjoy it! This bit is from a WIP - When Will I See You Again!  To see the other participants, go here!


I love these guys, hope  you do too!


They’d arrived at last. Raoul reluctantly released him and Jamie lowered his legs, stretching them out. He occupied his hands with stripping his boyfriend of what little remained of his costume. Raoul was equally busy with de-vampifying Jamie. Jamie had a wicked sense of humor—he’d deliberately chosen the vampire costume to play upon the supernatural rivalry between vampires and lycanthropes. He loved to get his werewolf lover’s goat every chance he got.  But in a loving way.

Jamie raked his fingers through Raoul’s long locks. “Let me curl your hair,” he begged, lovingly kissing the strands. “That would be so hot…”

Raoul growled. “Fuck no. Do you want me to look like a sissy?”

“Like you ever could.” Jamie laughed, brushing his lips along Raoul’s jaw line. “Mmm, someone needs a shave.”

“Hush, it’s not that bad.” They dropped to their knees, facing one another, fully naked, except for the matching rings on their fingers. The rings they’d exchanged when they’d promised to stay together forever. 




Let me know if you like this, and I'll do it more often!


Until next time, take care! Tomorrow I'll announce the winner of my Blissemas in July contest!


♥ Julie

4 comments:

  1. Bravo! I love these things and sorely missed the Saturday Snark hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing, Julie! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! How's life? Thanks so much for jumping into the snark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie! Life is good! I see you've been busy writing! lol Working on a few things myself!

      Delete