Thursday, January 12, 2012

Guest Blogger Victoria Blisse

Is a kiss just a kiss? Today author Victoria Blisse is going to give us her take on just that subject - kissing. While I prepare the tea, I'll just let her get started, shall I? And then she can tell you about her newest naughty tale.




Pucker up.

Hello all! I am Victoria Blisse and I love a good kiss. I really do, the first kiss is always my favourite part of a story to write and I am always amazed by the vast array of different kinds of kisses I can call upon. I love kissing so much that I started the Sunday Snog. Snog is a rather course Brit term for kissing for those of you who didn’t know.  It’s a collection of kissing excerpts not just from my stories but from a variety of authors who join in each week. I think reading the Sunday snogs is one of the best things a person can do with their Sunday afternoon. Read past snogs here: http://www.victoriablisse.co.uk/sunday-snog/

Coming on the 12th February is the daddy of all snogs. The Big Blisse Kiss!  http://blissekiss.co.uk/ 
It’s the Sunday before Valentine’s day and I’m going to get you in the mood for love with lots of brilliant kissing excerpts but not just that, no. Every author who takes part in the Blisse Kiss will be offering a prize. All you’ll have to do is comment on the excerpts and you’ll be in with a chance of winning loads of lovely prizes.

But even that’s not it. No, we’re hosting lots of free flash fiction reads all with, yes, you guessed it, kisses!  At the moment there are a few flashes just to whet your appetite, check them out: http://blissekiss.co.uk/genre/flash



Now how else could I finish this post but with a kiss? This is from Temporary Insanity http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?P_ID=1419, my Office threesome story!

The photocopier lives in a small room at the end of a long and little used corridor. I rarely saw anyone else when I am in there since I seemed to be the copier slave of choice.

So I was surprised when I heard voices as I walked down the corridor. Some women you can hear coming a mile off because of their high heels but not me. I wear sensible shoes with little to no heel. I'd be crippled if I tried to wear tall footwear all day when I am so often on my feet.

So maybe they hadn’t heard me approach, which explains why they hadn't stopped.

But I should have made my presence known instead of gawking like some inquisitive pup.

Two men, hot young men I might add, guys I had never seen before were eagerly making out just in front of the copier. I could hear it whirring so they must have been passing the time until it finished their copying.

I expected one of them to look up at any moment and rumble me, and my stomach churned. I stood to one side of the doorjamb and so was not immediately obvious to a casual glance, but I was pretty certain that if I could see them they could see me.

I should have walked away or coughed or something but I just watched. I'd never seen two guys kiss before. The one time my mates and I attempted to get into a gay bar we weren't let in because we looked too straight.

I guess it is very similar to how straight folks kiss. I don't think there is a gay way to do it. A kiss is a kiss is a kiss. However the angles of two men do make the act look different. You have to make room for two hard-ons in the middle somewhere. That must be challenging.

And stubble. I wondered if there was ever a problem with electric shocks with all that stubble rubbing together. I knew a way to stop that problem: insert me between the one with the chocolate brown spiky hair and the other longer, looser (hair wise I mean) blond. I'd take a bit of stubble burn to feel those two pairs of lips against my skin.

Who hasn't fantasised about being the hot and pliable filling between two slices of male deliciousness? If I had to pick two men purely on looks then the two who were snogging up a storm before me would have been at the top of my list. My fantastical musings went no further as my inbuilt and unerring clumsiness chose that moment to show itself.

I was so busy dreaming and drooling that I forgot I had the leaning tower of photocopying in my arms. I must have lowered them as I gawked because the next thing I knew, crash, swish, flutter. The pile of papers swirled onto the floor.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my kiss and that you’ll join me on the 12th February for the Big Blisse Kiss!
Many thanks to Julie for hosting me too! 


Thanks for stopping by, Victoria, and sharing your kissing ideas. The Big Blisse Kiss sounds like great fun!


Until next time, take care!

♥ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment