Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Sexy Saturday #9: Trapped in Time

I've been missing for a little bit, but here I am, and I'd like to present a snippet of my latest release, Trapped in Time. It's a quirky romantic comedy that involves time travel and dinosaurs and a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to visit the rest of the gang here!



My Sexy Saturday #9: Trapped in Time

The trouble with Myron is that he has this idea he’s in love with Vittorio and that he’s going to marry him. Over my dead body! Or, rather, over his.

Plus, he also thinks he’s a wizard. Touched in the head is what I think he is.

“What do you want, Moron?” I interject myself between my love and my enemy. I’d love to run Myron down with my bike, but I don’t. At least not now.

He doesn’t answer but pulls out his wand and mutters something, while I tap my foot and wait.

Nothing. No response. Is he playing deaf and dumb today or what?

Until suddenly, there is something. The entire theatre shakes, and this big colorful ball of light envelops the three of us... and then poof!


Once I get over feeling dizzy and I open my eyes again, I find myself staring up into the eyes of a Tyrannosaurus Rex!



Now available at eXtasy Books!

3 comments:

  1. Oh crap! LOL Great snippet.
    I'm a new follower.
    ~Decadent
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's something you don't see everyday - a T-Rex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting snippet. Wonder what the dinosaur is going to do next...LOL! I know what I'd do.

    ReplyDelete