Thursday, May 5, 2016

Virtual Book Tour: Bad Boys Club





Author Name: B.H. Rose

Book Name: Bad Boys Club (Episode One)
Series: Bad Boys Club
Book: One
Can be read as a standalone

Release Date: April 12, 2016
Blurb:

A year after moving back to his mom’s hometown, 16-year-old gay video game nerd Oliver Johnson's life is spiraling downhill.  Mostly thanks to the constant bullying by the older and illustrious Rulen.

A motorcycle driving delinquent whose dating his sister.

That is until the tables turn and Oliver catches Rulen in a very inappropriate position with the principal of their high school.

Pages or Words: 34,199 words

Categories: Dark themes, Gay fiction, M/M Romance, New Adult

Excerpt:
“And number three…kiss me.”
 “Kiss you?”  He snorted.
 It was too late now to take it back. 
 “Yes.”
 He chuckled to himself, “I should’ve known.”
 “Known what?”
 He came at me, more willingly than I expected.
 “Is that what it is?”  The nerves returned, being this close to him would forever make me uneasy.  “How’s the ribcage?”  He pretended like he would touch me, I flinched and guarded the sore area.
 “What do you think?”  I groaned, “it hurts like a bitch.”  I couldn’t bring myself to make eye contact, he was standing so close.  Any closer and I would’ve felt his body heat.  He snatched up my face and forced me to look him in the eyes.
 “Hey?!”  I panicked.  His fingers went from my chin to around my neck.  I put one shaky hand on his wrist fearing he’d strangle me.  Instead he leaned down until our lips touched.  He didn’t close his eyes and I couldn’t even if I tried.  The silence in the room was deafening.
 Just mouth on mouth, a dry kiss. 




Buy the book:







Meet the author:
B.H. Rose is a 23 year old author who'll mainly publish Gay young adult Contemporary and Romance.  She started writing from a young age, becoming inspired by reading tons of graphic novels, comics, and watching too much TV.  B.H. also has a huge love of Japanese culture, watching the Food Network channel, anything horror, and collecting fashion magazines.  When not writing B.H. is either scrolling through Tumblr, playing video games, or listening to music.



Where to find the author:

Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/bXbBm1


Publisher: B.H. Rose
Cover Artist: www.goonwrite.com

Tour Dates & Stops:


No comments:

Post a Comment