Good morning and Happy Tuesday! I love this week's Top Ten Tuesday theme! Who wouldn't? Let's put the old thinking cap on for this one - top ten books I've love to see as Movies/TV shows.
Okay, let's give this a try. As always, in no particular order.
As Judas, Ian Somerhalder - he's got the snark down pat, but he's also capable of emoting without
2. Breeding Stations by Chris T. Kat - Hot sexy men, tail sex, and dinosaurs! Just think of it. Like Jurassic Park with guy on guy action!
3. The Nightrunner series by Lynn Flewelling - another great choice, with a hot couple, and lots of action
5. The Harvest by MA Church - Here you have a dominant alien who claims a human as his own and takes him on a wild ride. Gotta do both books, and the second one has mpreg!
6. Pendergast series by Preston & Child - I'm dying to see these brought to the screen properly (not counting the weak version someone made which doesn't even feature Pendergast, for crying out loud). These books totally rock.
7. The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger - A strong unconventional woman at a time when
8. the Felix Castor series by Mike Carey - I love these books, about an exorcist who's more than a little unconventional and all kinds of trouble
9. the Gretchen Lowell series by Chelsea Cain - Heart Sick, etc - a female serial killer is unusual, but a beautiful one? Even more so. Plus her relationship with Archie, the detective who brought her in, is unusual, to say the least. Riveting books!
10. High Concept by Whitley Grey - a homicide cop and an FBI agent are all kinds of hot! What great visuals this would have, not to mention lots of action and mystery!
Want to see more Top Ten Tuesday lists? Go here!