Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tease Me Thursday #36: Don't Look Back

Almost Friday, isn't it? So time for a little bit of a tease! Whether 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs...


Today the tease, and tomorrow, the winners of my Halloween Spooktacular blog hop!



Today my tease comes from my current flash fiction, Don't Look Back. Marshall and Lee are in a sex shop in San Antonio. Enjoy!


They found the remote-control vibrating butt plug Lee had mentioned, and added it to the items in their cart. Then they wandered through the clothing section, where they discovered the assless underwear.

“I can think of a lot of uses for something like this.” Lee held a colorful pair in his hands, openly admiring them. He looked between them and Marshall. Marshall could only imagine what he had in mind… and he loved the idea.

“You know that old saying,” he ventured to say.

“What’s that?”

“What’s good for the goose…”

“So I’m a gander, am I?” But Lee was grinning as he leaned toward Marshall. “And why should I wear something like this?” he questioned in a soft voice.


“So I can lick your hole,” Marshall whispered back, their gazes meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment